Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I wish the skies would shower...

Its starting to feel like summer again, In a way I hate that feeling...I get dehydrated way to quickly. I'm usually lazy with drinking liquids and eating when it's too hot. You could say im like a cat. They only eat , sleep, trying to use the box, nag, be cranky etc.

It makes me feel like i should move everything into the bathroom and do day to day tasks while sitting in the bath tub. I have an air-con but evil wizards live in there and having lazy cats who like them but as i said are too LAZY or erh dumb to notice them lately, we had 5 running around the walls last night. None of which were attacked or even chased.

Today i'm officially enrolled in Fashion design yet again! Finish up on 2 subjects i dropped last year cos i got sick. Rejoining friends around campus! Yippee! It was cheaper than i realised however diploma subjects wont be and i'll need to resave money for my 8 part trouser dressmakers dummy.

THIS NEXT CHAPTER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME- THE MONEY RAISED ON THESE AUCTIONS WILL GO TOWARDS QLD FLOOD APPEAL.

I've moved a lot in my time and I'm only 24. The homes or areas i once lived in went underwater or close to being underwater. My hometown [Caboolture] always had a problem with flash flooding. I've never seen it as this bad and hearing my brother was stranded at work, no recent word from my mum, I was worried. As soon as they put my suburb to that list so was my mum. Ha! She called my Aunt called- are you ok? are u flooded yet?
It was only the back half of our suburb that was underwater. Enough about me...
IMPERIAL SAVOY TOY CAMERA

KODAK BROWNIE SIX- 20 C

KODAK VECTA

AGFA AGFAMATIC 100 SENSOR

I've donated 4 VINTAGE CAMERAS to help raise money to help others, not myself.
I do believe most of them are from UK,
neweyesopen_redesigns on EBAY

-------- well i started this blog a few hours ago, my laptop froze and my wish came true. It rained however in parts of the town i wish it hadnt. We dont really need any more rain this month. I could have just had a cold bath/ shower.

GOT PLANS ON SUNDAY? NO? WELL YOU SHOULD NOW- 

Google this FACEBOOK!!!
I DEACTIVATED MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT, TOO MUCH MIS-COMMUNICATION BULLSHIT!!


THAT'S IT FOR ME TODAY, I'M GOING FOR A COLD BATH w/ WARM CHICKEN & GINGER SOUP (TINOLA- PINOY DISH).
ALBUM OF TODAY:
START= GREGORY & THE HAWK- LECHE
END=   DEFEATER- TRAVELS



No comments:

Post a Comment