Thursday, January 13, 2011

Intro: Teo & Haru

im getting close to bored being limited to certain places.
i started this blog to get my ideas and designs out there with others alike. Share ideas of others as well in hopes that we all unite as one in the fight (?) to reduce unnecessary waste. 
Tomorrow i wish to sew something awesome to keep me sane. Not only is flood news making me depressed so is my cats. Im certain my house wont be affected but our power might be again. Trapping the kids inside has well been making them get bizarre and im ready to scream. <--HARU: generally scared of everything, not easily amused, rarely naughty, generally quiet & shy, high anxiety, soft & fluffy, clean! not smelly! loves belly scratches, likes to nibble mummy. usually hiding under my bed TEO--> always naughty, hunger curious, bizarre & wild, fearless, loves to attack daddy! stinky & messy, likes to tackle/rape Haru. They're brothers & both desexed.  Teo just gets frisky. He's the opposite Haru.

No comments:

Post a Comment